Full-time Maternity Leave Contract (Apply Before April 3, 2020)
The Receptionist is often KWAR’s first line of contact and acts as an ambassador to members of the Association as well as members of the public.
This position is responsible for managing these initial contacts in a timely and efficient manner to ensure a high level of member satisfaction is maintained.
The Receptionist is also part of our MLS® Department and provides members and offices with support and is responsible for data entry of MLS® System listings.
As time permits the Receptionist will also provide a wide variety of clerical duties in support of company administration.
- Must have a customer-centric focus.
• Adept at verbal and written communications.
• Present a positive and supportive attitude to visitors.
• Accurate data entry abilities.
• Be able to support and promote association initiatives to members.
• Problem Solving.
• Demonstrates a high level of personal accountability and dependability.
• Able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Must have strong computer skills.
Hours: Monday to Friday (8:30 am to 4:30 pm)
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com