Heritage Series for REALTORS®
in KWAR News
The Architectural Conservancy Ontario — North Waterloo Region and the Kitchener-Waterloo Association of REALTORS® are pleased to present…
A 3 part series on Heritage Real Estate
Each workshop will be held in a historical neighborhood, followed by an optional walking tour of the area highlighting the different architectural styles.
Come hear from a variety of experts to recognize the value and uncover the potential of this niche market.
- What You Need to Know About Heritage Designation When Listing and Selling
- Introduction to Architectural Styles of Waterloo Region
- Assessing Heritage Properties – see the potential, identify the risks
- Insuring heritage properties
- Incentive Programs for heritage properties
- Selling heritage real estate
There are a lot of myths about purchasing heritage buildings and through this series of workshops you will gain a new appreciation for heritage homes and how to unlock their value.
To learn more, read the brochure: